Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Renton, WA
Job Type: Contract to Hire
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative
to work alongside our Client’s Customer Service team to facilitate team focus on daily operating activities and projects. The Customer Service Lead provides expert guidance and support to consumer inquiries, billing/insurance questions, invoice questions, and customer complaints. The Customer Service Lead assists in collection of payment on assigned delinquent accounts by contacting customers/clients by telephone and/or written correspondence, reviewing documentation, and arranging payment plans or repayment schedules in order to minimize loss to the organization. This position projects a professional company image through phone interaction and motivates team members to provide high-quality customer service.
This person will be based out of our administrative office in Renton, WA.Major Duties & Responsibilities:
Provide timely and accurate responses to customer telephone and e-mail inquiries. Route calls/e-mails to appropriate subject matter experts. Respond to customer questions related to current balances due, where to send payment, and other billing and collection related matters.
Educational or Skills Requirements:
- Coordinate monthly workflow to identify and monitor overdue patient accounts.
- Communicate with customers by telephone or in writing to determine reason for overdue payments and to review terms of service and credit contracts.
- Advise customers of necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment.
- Arrange for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules, based on customers' financial situations and per the Customer Service Department policies.
- Ensure the completion of month-end processing of consumer statements and billing.
- Uphold Medicare, Medicaid, and HIPAA compliance guidelines in relation to billing, collections, and PHI information.
- Manage patient, pharmacy, and insurance complaints professionally and quickly with complete and timely follow through. Serve as the first point of contact for escalated complaints.
- Coordinate daily, weekly and monthly workflow to ensure optimum results.
- Identify areas for process improvements.
- Effectively solve problems encountered by the department.
- Ensure deadlines are met.
- Interact with other departments in a profession manner.
- Efficiently utilize billing systems/processes
- One to two years of billing and collections experience in the healthcare or pharmacy field.
- Demonstrated understanding of account billing and accounts receivable.
- Demonstrated adaptability to handle changing priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
- Demonstrated leadership skills including strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work across functions to accomplish objectives, proven ability to lead staff through directing work and ability to create a positive and productive environment.
- Intermediate knowledge in Microsoft Office software programs, with emphasis on Excel.
- Ability to train and mentor employees in a positive and constructive manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to perform all other duties as assigned or requested.
- Knowledge of HIPAA and PHI standards.
- Two years of experience leading a team
- An associate degree in a Business, Customer Service or Healthcare related field
Please contact Nidhi Verma
or email at Email blocked - click to apply
for more details.
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue