would cover Greentree, Carnegie, Bridgeville area.RN - Full Time Weekends - 5K SIGN ON BONUS ! Baylor Position
Why Join the Amedisys Family?
We are a growing company that values and rewards our team members, recognizes your special skills and experience and offers opportunities for growth. Join more than 14,000 team members who help change lives every day and share a mission of delivering high quality home health, hospice and private duty care at home. Unique clinical environment:
Care for patients one-on-one in home environment with flexibility in scheduling Culture of teamwork:
Shine on your own, with the support of a multi-disciplinary team Ongoing support:
Continuing education and training, tuition assistance, technology and more Advancement:
Professional development to build skills and opportunities to advance Healthcare leader:
Progressive, stable company with 30 years of experience in delivering care at home and commitment to clinical excellence
If you’re looking for a home where you can put your skills and experience to work, make a difference every day and pursue your goals for the future, join our team.What You Will Do:
As a home health nurse with Amedisys, you will provide one on one skilled nursing care and treatment to patients in their home using a comprehensive and patient specific care plan, innovative solutions, and a preferred technology for point of care documentation. You will have the opportunity to spend quality time with the patient, in their own home, to promote their health and independence. You will have autonomy in addition to the support and collaboration of a full team of healthcare professionals.
• Collaborate with physicians, patients and their families, nurses, therapists, social workers and other members of the patient care team to develop a patient specific care and treatment plan
• Cooperatively utilize varied solutions to educate and promote the health and independence of the patient
• Assess, monitor, document and report progress of patient's health and condition using required documents, reports and established timelines
• Provide supervision and evaluation of aides and licensed practical nurses/licensed vocational nurses
Amedisys is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, sexual orientation, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Benefits and More
Amedisys cares for our team members with the same commitment we have to our patients. This is reflected in the benefits we provide and the opportunities we make available to our team. Benefits for eligible employees include:
• Paid Time Off/Holidays
• Health benefits (medical, dental, vision); health spending account
• 401 (K) plan; employee stock purchase plan available
• Continuing education
• Fleet car for eligible employees
• Current and unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse specific to that state the employee is assigned to work by the Company.
• Minimum of one (1) year of experience as a registered nurse
• Current CPR certification
• Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation and agency required liability insurance to complete home visits.
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree
• Acute care experience as a registered nurse with the adult population in a medical – surgical environment
• Previous home health or hospice experience
Medical Surgical Nursing
Registered Nurse Certified