Calling all Administrative Assistants!
Our clients are ramping for the Spring and Summer and will be seeking professional, highly motivated and organized individuals for Administrative Assistant positions in the San Diego/La Jolla area. These positions range from short-term, to direct hire.
Pay: $15-$25 an hour depending on experience.The Job:
- Assisting office staff support with meeting coordination and administrative projects
- Answering and routing incoming calls, greeting guests and sorting and distributing mail
- Managing office/kitchen inventory and ordering supplies as needed
- 2-5 years of administrative experience
- Proficiency in computer applications including MS Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Demonstrated proficiency for efficiently managing multiple tasks and projects.
- Highly effective interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizing and prioritizing skills.
- Able to work with and effectively convey ideas to a diverse employee population.
- Excellent verbal and written communication. Bilingual in Spanish and English a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.