Vista College is currently hiring for an Substitute HVAC Instructor at our Killeen campus.
To learn more about Vista College please visit our website at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Instructor - HVAC
Our customer-driven employees are what set us apart. Each teacher, administrator, and staff member is essential to providing excellent service and producing graduates the business community would be pleased to employ. The optimal Instructor-HVAC candidate will be responsible for instructing the HVAC program with our student body.
Key responsibilities include:
• Ensure overall student satisfaction levels.
• Instruct classes as assigned, and fill in for absent instructors.
• Schedule and post office hours to provide academic support to students, tutor if necessary, and provide other assistance as needed.
• Ability to interact with all levels of individuals.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
• 5 years or more experience in HVAC/R
• NATE certified
• Experience and proficiency with installation and repair on all types commercial and residual of air conditioning, heating, refrigeration work including ice machines
• Excellent problem resolution skills
• Excellent written, verbal, and communication skills
• Work is normally performed in a typical interior/classroom work environment.
• May be required to travel to different sites according to class schedules.
• Light physical effort. Requires handling of average-weight objects up to 10 pounds.
• Must be able to stand or walk for entire class periods (approx. 4.5 hours at one time).