To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
- Titlemax of Georgia, Inc
- Phone: 912.629.5154
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Hyperion Architect
TMX Finance Family of Companies • Dallas, TX
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Senior Hyperion Architect is part of our corporate Finance team located in Carrollton, Texas. This role involves leveraging both finance and systems process skills to design and oversee specific tools with regards to Financial Reporting, such as Hyperion Planning, Essbase, and Oracle BI systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as point person and lead architect for all development related to applications, automations and reporting.
- Manage and direct individuals responsible for supporting reporting tool applications, specifically the planning and reporting applications.
- Oversee curriculum development and any tool related training.
- Responsible for working with end-users and IT teams to resolve technical and functional issues, participating in cross-functional finance systems and business process improvement projects and cross training internal team members.
- Guide internal teams during the budgeting and planning process, mediate requirements between Finance/Accounting and IT and ensure the internal system is built for self-administration in the future.
- Acts as SME (Subject Matter Expert) requiring strong financial knowledge, close process, creation financial statements and budgeting/forecasting and financial consolidations.
- Bachelor's degree is required in Finance, Accounting or business administration.
- 7-10+ years' experience of relevant Finance and IT work experience including, but not limited to consolidation and reporting, financial close process, and comprehensive technical skills with server administration, networking relational databases.
- Experience with building a variety of complex reports, testing report functionality, system optimization and administering reports.
- Prior system implementation experience is required.
- Demonstrated experience in a lead role, guiding and mentoring internal cross-functional teams.
- Must possess strong customer focus and command skills and be comfortable implementing change and dealing with ambiguity.
- Standing, walking, sitting, repetitive, movements, and use of mechanical controls, such as keyboard, are frequently required
- Dual degree in Information Systems is helpful
- Past experience working in a consumer finance or multi-unit retail company is preferred.
- Prefer individuals with prior financial experience previously as an end user or system administrator.
This position will be part of the Finance Team, a group of trusted financial advisers who strive to ensure our business partners have the financial data they need to make the correct decisions as we continue to solidify our position as the industry leader. Through dedication and perseverance, they deliver high-quality analysis and reporting that guides our key stakeholders in making the critical decisions that support our business. The TMX Finance Family of Companies ("the Company") is one of the largest consumer specialty finance organizations in the United States. With companies that include TitleMax, TitleBucks, and InstaLoan, the Company provides a diversified product offering. These companies are represented nationwide and their growth has created a wealth of career opportunities in both our stores and at our corporate offices. If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning potential and advancement opportunities, you've come to the right place.
All TMX Finance® Family of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Standing, walking, sitting, repetitive movements and use of mechanical controls, such as keyboard, are frequently required.