- Experience with AWS services (S3, Aurora, Redshift, Kinesis, SQS, SNS) and application of those services for specific use cases.
- Experience in helping distilling complex ideas into an architectural and implementation plan, and then proving it out
- A desire to collaborate in a high-performing team environment, and an ability to influence and be influenced by others
- Proven track record of quality software development and an ability to innovate outside of traditional architecture/software patterns when needed
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Good knowledge of Python
- Documented experience working with databases larger than 5TB
- Ability to manipulate and transform large datasets efficiently
- Work in an agile CI/CD environment
- Work with virtual servers / cloud computing
- Working knowledge of Hadoop, Teradata, Looker tools is a plus
- Some expertise in designing business intelligence systems, dashboard reporting, and analytical reporting is also a plus
- Ability to communicate at various levels within large organizations
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Knowledge and/or experience with Health care information domains a plus.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related discipline, at least eight, typically ten or more years of solid, diverse work experience in IT with a minimum of six years experience application program development, or the equivalent in education and work experience.
Architecture,Data Warehouse,Engineering,Focus,hadoop,Information Management,Management,Python,Software Development,Teradata
Amazon Simple Queue Service (Sqs)