As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking several full-time Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVIs) to provide in-person services for students. These positions are for the upcoming 2021/2022 school year.
Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) Days/Hours Needed: 40 hours per week
Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) Qualifications:
- Licensure in the state of Alabama
- School Certification as a Teacher of the Visually Impaired in the state of Alabama
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) Responsibilities May Include:
- Develop material and lesson plans
- Evaluate and access students performance
- Participating in parent/teacher conferences
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.
Hardworking And Dedicated