$35.00 to $40.00 hourly
Robert Half Technology has an exciting opportunity for a Data Center Administrator at a growing firm in the Service industry. To excel in this position, you should be a results-oriented problem solver who is passionate about establishing and sustaining a stable network infrastructure. Supporting the business, you will develop, administer and maintain the network infrastructure by making sure the enterprise systems and related components are secure, have integrity, and are highly available. The software, hardware, network security programs, and data storage systems you will be working with are constantly changing. Your commitment to staying up to date and fully informed through ongoing education is vital. This long-term temporary-to-full-time opportunity is for a Network Administrator who will work in the Naples, Florida, area.
How you will make an impact
- Organizing and executing upgrades to network software and hardware
- Administering the operation of services related to all local area and wide area networks, following company policies and procedures
- Troubleshooting and fixing local area networks / wide area network problems, including performance, connectivity and related issues
- Distributing LAN/WAN security, antivirus and spam control measures
- Aptitude for troubleshooting, analyzing and diagnosing problems
- Knowledge of Data Center Operation
- Data Center Environment experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of Data Center Technologies
- Demonstrated knowledge of Cisco Networking
- Adeptness in SANs (Storage Area Networks)
- VMware experience highly desired
- Strong familiarity with Data Center Infrastructure
- Proficiency with network protocols, software and hardware involved in LAN/WAN operations
- Previous experience with production and on-call environments
- 5+ years of related experience
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Local Area Networks
Wide Area Networks
Complex Problem Solving