To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Olathe, KS
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Home Health PT
Athletico Management, LLC • Olathe, KS
Posted 23 days ago
Athletico’s sole purpose is to provide exceptional, progressive, and cost-effective fitness, performance and rehabilitative services through personalized care that emphasizes education and prevention of future injury. This is accomplished through building on our core values of patient/client satisfaction, accountability, teamwork and continuous improvement, which are the foundation for our unique culture.
We service the Northwest region of Indiana
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide physical therapy services to client according to a physician’s written orders. This may include, but is not limited to the following: Assess and evaluate; therapeutic/rehabilitative/functional status; Develop a plan of care and treatment making sure plan of care is consistent with assessment; Participate in the development of the client’s total plan of treatment; Assess the home environment especially as it relates to fall risk and interventions and home safety; Assess for muscle strength, mobility, gait, and range of motion; Assess for potential for rehabilitation; Assess for pain as appropriate for client; Direct physical therapy treatment; Select appropriate assistive devices; Provide gait training as required; Develop home exercise program as needed; Instruct client and family or caregivers in the use and care of therapeutic appliances; Report client’s response to treatment or changes in condition to the home health agency, Athletico and physician.
- Initiates physical therapy program and instructs other personnel and/or family members and caregivers in specific phases of physical therapy with which they may assist with the client care.
- Instructs other personnel and/or family members and caregivers on the goals of the physical therapy program.
- Participates in client case conferences.
- Teach/educates client in the use of prosthetic device as required.
- Assists in identifying client and family/caregiver needs for other home health services and reports these needs to the appropriate home healthcare agency.
- Prepares and submits clinical visit documentation and progress summaries based on identified and attained goals. A copy of the summaries will be submitted to the appropriate home health agency and Athletico
- Participates in discharge planning.
- Provides in-service education for agency personnel, as needed.
- Supervises physical therapy assistant(s), if needed, in accordance with organization policy and state regulations.
- Assures compliance with all local, state and federal laws and regulations.
Education and Experience: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Degree from an accredited physical therapy program (approved by the APTA)
- Current Physical Therapy license in good standing
- Minimum of one year of physical therapy experience
- Home health experience preferred
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Current CPR certification
- Proof of a negative TB test
- Current and valid driver’s license
- Current and valid automobile insurance