To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Woodland, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Woodland, CA - WEEKEND NURSE NEEDED
Maxim Healthcare Services • Woodland, CA
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Maxim Healthcare is looking for a Licensed Vocational Nurse(LVN) to assume responsibility and accountability for the delivery of patientcare - in a homecare setting. Under the direct supervision of a RegisteredNurse (RN), the Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) will consistently performaccording to nursing standards and is accountable in managing patient care.
This case is in Woodland, CA. The family is looking for aNurse to work on Saturday and Sunday nurse, between the hours of 8am-4pm or7am-3pm.
The essential nursing tasks for this patient may include,but are not limited to:
- Enteral Feed Placement
- PAP via Ventilator
- Tracheostomy Management
- Medication Management
- CPT Vest
- Routine Daily Care
Maxim offers comprehensive training to all of our nurses toensure that our nurses are confident in providing one-on-one care in thepatient’s home. We strive to provide an atmosphere where our patients, theirfamily members, and our nurses build a unique rapport that promote exceptionalservices and quality of life strategies to remain in the comfort of their ownhome.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Performs focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psycho social changes in the patient’s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Other Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) duties as assigned.
- Current Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) License in the state in which the Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) practices.
- Current Health Certificate - completed within the last 6 months.
- Current BLS/CPR card.
- PPD test, or Chest X-ray completed within the last year (available in office if needed).
- Reliable transportation
- One year prior Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) experience is preferred, but not required.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs