Automotive Office Manager / Payroll Administrator / Accounts Payable
Accounting Bookkeeper / Biller / Business Manager
- Are you currently apart of an automotive accounting team with no advancement opportunities?
- Do you have accounting experience in the Marina, Motorsport or Automotive industries?
- Are you ready for a challenging role as an Automotive Office Manager?
Then, GET MORE OPPORTUNITY WITH HERTRICH AND APPLY WITH US TODAY!
GET MORE OPPORTUNITY:
Our Hertrich Family members will enjoy a culture that will encourage continuous improvement without sacrificing integrity or character and help to build opportunities for your professional improvement and personal growth.Â Â We also provide for our full time employees, an industry leading compensation and potential bonus plans, and benefits for our own including health, dental, vision, life, 401k Match and paid vacations along with vehicle purchase, parts and service discounts. Our award winning Company pays if forward with a strong sense of community, supporting local educators, hospitals, children's organizations and activities and veteran's causes.
The optimal candidate to join our family is experienced in accounting operations as a biller, bookkeeper, specialist, payroll administrator, payable/receivable clerk or similar responsibility. If you are detail-oriented, proficient with accounting software, have experience in Motorsport, Marina or Automotive industries this is the perfect opportunity to advance your career. We are looking for the accounting member who does not have the opportunity for advancement. We are willing to train the individual that is confident in their ability to become our newest Automotive Office Manager.Â Â Â
- Ensure all store transactions are proceed accurately and timely in accordance with company policy
- Willingness to adhere and administer company policies and procedures
- Manages and oversee title work, accounting, vendor management and another office functions
- Maintains accounting system and monthly reconciliations
- Enjoys mentoring and leading a team, but also willing to be hands on in training/coaching
- Oversees and maintains timely and complete financial statements
- Minimum 3 years accounting experience or similar duties in Automotive, Motorsport, and Marina industries required!!Â
- Extremely organized multi-tasker who can maintain focus and work in a high-pressure, busy environment
- ExcellentÂ Communication Skills both written & verbal
- Ability to manage others and work well under pressure
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, email, internet, and dealership software
- Dealer Track, knowledge is a plus
- High School Diploma/GED required; college degree a plus
- Veterans are encouraged to apply
"Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check.Â A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment.Â We are a drug-free workplace.Â Â We are an EEO/ AA employer.Â Job seekers will be given consideration without regard to their disability or protected veteran status."Â
Provide Logistical Support