This is a hands on software engineering position.
The primary responsibility of this position is supporting the development of customer's Instructor Operator Station (IOS) Graphical User Interface (GUI). Job duties include product code generation, testing, and integration with other training environment components. The system includes 2D & 3D graphics and some of the product development will require utilizing graphic technologies. Candidate should be a fast learner with very strong analysis and problem-solving skills with the ability to carry tasks through to completion with only general technical direction.
• Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related engineering, science, or math discipline
• Experience with C++
• Experience with GUI development
• General understanding of computer networking communications
• OpenGL or Direct X experience
• Solid understanding of Object Oriented languages and Design (OOD) concepts
• Experience working in a team environment
• Good communications skills
• Qt 4.8+ programming experience.
• Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio
• Experience developing graphical maps and plots in 2D and 3D.
• Experience with geospatial display software.
• General understanding of operating system concepts – multi-threading, events, semaphores, memory management, and system configuration
• Familiarity with Perforce and Atlassian tools a plus.
Open Scene Graph
Object Oriented Design
Object Oriented Programming