Job ID: 51185
Our client in Amherst, New York is seeking a Client Services Loan Specialist.
NO CORP-TO-CORP SUBMISSIONS ACCEPTED FOR THIS POSITION. Applicants must be able to work directly for Fast Switch as a W2 Employee (US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply).
JOB BRIEF (PURPOSE)
Working within a cross site team , this position is responsible for responding to external and internal loan servicing requests loan regulatory requirements and Consumer/Privacy laws. Use fair and reasonable judgment when interpreting and disclosing client relationships. Works within and complies with established operational and compliance quality standards and service levels at a highly productive level.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
* Perform accurate and timely loan transactions including account research and loan maintenance, posting payments and payoffs, DDA deposits using APA system.
* Process accurate and timely recovery payments housed on the CAS and AFS recovery systems
* Process new loan fundings with strict adherence to proper procedures and segregation of duties.
* Balance general ledger entries to minimize account outages and work with the Accounting department to correct discrepancies in a timely manner.
* Perform careful and timely review of various reports to alleviate potential customer impact issues and to ensure system integrity. Take appropriate action to address issues.
* Research requests to a logical conclusion and execute remedial action. Communicate to the requester the results of research and resolution of the problem effectively and timely.
* Actively seek opportunities to improve process efficiency, quality and the client experience. Communicate ideas appropriately to effect real change.
* Provides world class customer service to internal and external customers through total adherence to the client Values and Difference concepts
* Identify major and minor issues/problems and communicate to appropriate management
* Assist other team members with daily workload to ensure timely completion and achievement of work team assignments.
* Actively pursue development of self to better support team and future advancement.
* Meet goals as stated
* Other duties as assigned
* Ability to work over time based on job needs
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.* 1+ years related job experience.* Prior collateral processing or loan records experience - specifically relating to vehicle titles* Intermediate PC skills and ability to use MS Word/Excel* Experience working with mainframe and web-based applications* Ability to read and interpret complex legal documents* Attention to details* Experience working in a fast paced, back-office, operations environment* Strong problem solving skills, flexible thinking* Service oriented - client centricity* Ability to lift/move 40 pound mail tubs
* Proficiency in the following systems: Hogan, ALS, Lotus Notes, DocumentDirect, KeyView Deluxe, Microsoft Office* Working knowledge of loan accounting and loan systems.* 3+ years related job experience with knowledge of bank loan and deposit products.
Fast Switch, Ltd. is a high-growth IT staffing firm, with headquarters in Dublin, Ohio and with offices serving the Columbus, Detroit, Boston, Cincinnati, Minneapolis, Phoenix, Hartford, Los Angeles, Tucson, San Francisco, Denver, and Cleveland metropolitan areas. We have a staff of over 780 associates and have experienced growth while remaining profitable.
Compensation can vary depending on experience and capability, plus benefits which include healthcare, dental, and vision insurance, long term disability coverage, and 401(k) with match and IMMEDIATE vesting. Our benefits package, in this day and age, is superb.
To view all of our open positions, please go to: www.fastswitch.com and/or navigate to our Careers page.
Provide Actionable Feedback