To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Eagan, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Payroll Support Specialist
Factory Motor Parts • Eagan, MN
Posted 7 days ago
The Payroll Specialist will perform work involving auditing and processing employee personnel and payroll transactions received from company locations; ensuring accurate and timely policies, and administrative procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Payroll Specialist, you must be dedicated and driven to succeed with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high volume environment. The primary focus of this role is the administration of a multi-state payroll including reporting while developing other Human Resources functions.
The Payroll Specialist will perform the following responsibilities:
- Accurately process multi-state payroll, including all associated reporting needs.
- Identify issues and/or problems to make proper adjustments and ensure accuracy.
- Research issues to effectively handle employee payroll inquiries.
- Review, analyze and verify payroll reports for accuracy.
- Verifies employee data and make adjustments to the record as required.
- Maintain sufficient records to comply with all company and regulatory needs.
- Administration of other HR Systems including Business Intelligence reporting systems.
This position requires:
- UltiPro experience is desired.
- 2-3 years of full-time payroll experience.
- Knowledge of policies and procedures, rules and regulations that affect payroll.
- Knowledge of payroll transaction codes and input processing procedures.
- Knowledge of Data Practices Act.
- Knowledge of Personnel rules regarding payroll.
- Knowledge of general office procedures, practices and equipment.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with other Company employees, and outside agencies.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Ability to research, analyzes, and resolves problems.
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail, logical thinking, organization and prioritization skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time and adapt to a frequently changing work environment while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to read and interpret written materials.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Payroll Certification is a plus.
Drug screen and background check administered as a condition of employment.
We are an EEOC/AA Employer.
An industry leader, FMP offers well-balanced compensation and benefits programs, which may include medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, profit sharing, paid holidays/vacation/sick time, STD/LTD, + much more. Salary is based on experience and job performance.