To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1504 Chestnut Street
Clifton Forge, VA 24422
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Faneuil • Clifton Forge, VA
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
In partnership with the Program Manager, is responsible for the day-to-day management of the Customer Service Center delivery and ongoing Operations, which includes the planning, organizing, budgeting for the CSC Operations; on-site management and oversight of all CSC departments, daily and associated personnel; the financial responsibilities of the CSC, and the equipment, materials, and supplies utilized in the Operations; and all aspects of customer service and quality required to satisfy the requirements. This Manager would be considered Senior Management, the Contractor’s 2nd-highest person of authority on-site.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Covers daily operations with the Program Manager is out or unavailable
- Captures all action items and decisions in the weekly meetings and promptly distributes meeting notes.
- Follow up with Client IT on deliverables for this meeting
- Responsible for the month-end KPI and Operational reporting due to client
- Responsible, in partnership with the Program Manager, for audit (SSAE and PCI Compliance) and documentation (Operations Manual, Business Rules) deliverables.
- Act as a project manager for special operational projects such as transition to new operational technologies, applications, vendors, or audits
- Leads and organizes responses to client inquiries
- Recommends improvements to day to day operations with a focus on efficiency and risk mitigation
- Responsible for directing/contacting vendors on the internal and external upkeep of the CSC building
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or related field or equivalent work experience in tolling and customer service
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control experience preferred
- Experience in managing client relationships and programs, managing accounts and complex client relationships
- Experience in the telecommunications/call center or information industry
- Experience managing teams of people
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong planning & organizing, analytical skills
- Experience in the effective training and development of personnel and teams
- Strong communication (oral & written), presentation & listening skills
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and resolve problems
- Working knowledge of telecommunications technology and products
- Knowledge of toll collection processes is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of products, Advanced Excel skills
Final candidates for this position will need to successfully complete drug screening and a background investigation.