Non-Profit Operations and Program Manager
Are you looking for an opportunity to use your compassion, respect for others, and desire to build genuine relationships to make a difference in the St. Cloud area community?
Local St. Cloud, MN, non-Profit organization is seeking an Operations and Program Manager to work collaboratively with the Executive Director and the Board of Directors to carry out the organization’s Mission and Vision of education, building healthy families and empowering the next generation. Primary responsibilities include managing and implementing programming by managing the day-to-day operations and assisting with developing efforts. This includes managing finances, human resources, grant applications and reporting, physical plant and maintenance, and communications. If you have a strong financial background with three or more years of experience in program, office, and supervisory management and are seeking a position in a casual, fun environment where your work makes a difference, this may be the opportunity for you!
Expectations and Duties Include but Not Limited to:
- Financial experience to include preparing and managing budgets, and processing and reporting on accounts payables/receivables with sound financial practices
- Implements and manages development efforts in collaboration with Executive Director on development goals and plans
- Prepares and administers grant applications and reports
- Works closely with the Board of Directors to assist in the governance of the organization
- Monitors progress of organization towards goals, objectives, and outcomes
- Performs HR functions including; staff management, payroll processing, and maintaining Personnel Handbook
- Oversees facility and asset management, and legal compliance
- Oversees and manages the website and marketing brochures
- Build infrastructure that allows for the implementation of business plans, daily operations, and strategic initiatives for programs to operate efficiently and effectively
- Monitors, manage and supports the development and coordination of volunteer resources
- Create and maintain a culture of unity, integrity, open communication and teamwork, leading all personnel to function within the mission and philosophy of the organization
- Plan, lead and incorporate work projects and special initiatives
Attractive About the Position:
- Direct hire by the client
- Casual, fun work environment that makes a difference in the community
- Monday – Friday work schedule
- Salary depending on experience
MINIMUM DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS:
- A combination of a four (4) year Business Administration degree or related field and three (3) to five (5) years’ experience including a full range of accounting, administration, budgets, supervision, program management, planning and financial management or a combination of ten (10) years’ experience and education.
- Experience in a non-profit environment preferred.
- Value compassion, respect, authenticity, honesty, and building genuine relationships
- Strong leadership and managerial skills to motivate, lead and develop a team.
- Excellent writing/speaking, communication, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, collaboratively, and efficiently, while maintaining a high level of personal responsibility and accountability.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Proficient with standard computer software including database management.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Experience writing or preparing grant applications
Interested candidates please send resume and cover letter to Lori at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Non-Profit Operations and Program Management.