To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- South San Francisco, CA
- US Autopost
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Front Office Manager
Embassy Suites By Hilton • South San Francisco, CA
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As Front Office Manager you are responsible to insure profitability, control costs and quality standards to ensure total guest satisfaction.
What will I be doing?
- Oversees room reservations, front office systems, supplies inventory, scheduling, forecasting and department budget to maximize revenue.
- Compiles and prepares financial reports, including: rate and availability calendar.
- Interviews, trains, supervises, counsels, schedules and evaluates staff.
- Provides leadership and guidance to Front Office staff ensuring consistent quality service is provided.
- Implements, develops and coordinates Front Office training programs.
- Assures that all new hires within the Front Office receive the necessary training to provide superior guest service using Company standards.
- Assists with daily Front Office operations and completes any special projects.
- Tracks, inputs, maintains and audits front office training.
- Responds to guest comments, addresses any issues and finds resolutions.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!