To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
6225 Wiehe Road
Cincinnati, OH 45237
- Sue Chamberland
- Phone: 847-807-4814
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Account Manager-Services Sales
Tecta America • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 2 months ago
Account Manager-Services Sales
As an Account Manager - Sales Representative, you will be responsible for business development of our preventative maintenance service contract product. You will sell to new and existing clients and schedule sales appointments via self-generated leads and using the consultative approach outlined in the Sandler sales system. Due to the nature of the services we offer, you will very rarely make one-call closes. In most cases you will build client relationships over the course of a sales cycle that may last up to 18 months and require multiple sales calls.
Your specific duties as an Account Manager - Sales Representative will include:
* Attending sales meetings and teleconferences
* Prospecting via cold calls, emails, door-to-door calls, networking and referrals
* Following up on direct mail campaigns
* Maintaining active involvement with local organizations such as BOMA and IREM and participating in networking events with them
* Setting sales appointments with key decision makers at prospective client companies
* Establishing rapport and developing long-term business relationships with clients over the course of an extended sales cycle
* Making sales presentations and partnering with clients to establish their needs
* Presenting clients with the most appropriate solutions
* Assembling proposals and reports for clients
* Submitting all contacts and documentation in a timely manner
* Maintaining sales call logs
* Following up with clients on a periodic basis to ensure that their expectations are being met and to get referrals
* Working with office to conduct marketing events to generate additional leads and referrals
* Coordinating with service manager and sales supervisor to develop sales strategies and, when necessary, to close deals
As an Account Manager - Sales Representative, you must be an ambitious, driven and highly energetic individual with an interest in running your own sales territory. You must also be highly detail oriented with solid organizational, time-management and multi-tasking skills. It is also vital to your role as an Account Manager - Sales Representative that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to easily establish rapport with a wide variety of clients. You also must have a strong "hunter" mentality when it comes to prospecting and business development, including solid follow-up and client management skills.
Specific qualifications for the Account Manager - Sales Representative position include:
* High school or GED; 4-year degree preferred
* Sales experience or familiarity with the sales process strongly preferred
* Valid driver's license, clean driving record, reliable vehicle
* Ability to climb ladders and walk/inspect roofs
* Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Degree in Business, Communications, Construction, Marketing or management a plus
* Roofing/construction experience a plus
* Proven track record of client retention a plus
Account Manager - Sales - Business Development Associate
Start a rewarding new sales career with Tecta America!
Tecta offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, paid time off, paid holidays, etc.
Equal opportunity employer-disability/vet