To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hillsboro, OR
- Phone: 503/227-3332
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Multiple Order Pickers and Shipping/Receiving
Volt • Hillsboro, OR
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
***Multiple Shipping/Receiving/Material Handlers Wanted!!!***
Pay Rate: $14.50/hr
Located in Hillsboro Oregon
Multiple positions available, day and swing hours.
Do you have previous experience with stand-up forklifts, order pulling, and warehousing?
If so, then Volt would like to talk to you about an amazing opportunity. Volt is looking for qualified Material Handlers to perform various warehouse duties including shipping/receiving, order pulling, and material handling duties.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completes incoming/outgoing inspection of product.
- Completes daily receiving entries in ERP System.
- File receiving documents
- Inventory cycle counting
- Performs general housekeeping, maintenance and organization of the dock and inventory areas; includes hands-on cleaning and maintenance along with organization and interpersonal skills to coordinate with other departments.
- Operates stand up forklifts and reach trucks
- Perform or assist with pre-shipping and receiving duties
- Reports defective materials or questionable conditions to supervisor.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Performs other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- At least 1 year of relatable Warehouse/Material Handling experience.
- Previous Forklift Experience, Stand Up/Reach Truck experience.
- Able to lift 50 lbs
To apply: Please click the “Apply” button below. You will be redirected to Volt's website where you can apply for this position, upload your resume, and view this and all other job opportunities we currently have available. You can also call Betsy Brusco at 503-820-5202 for immediate consideration.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.