Driver/Warehouse Associate Job Description
The Driver/Warehouse Associate will be responsible for operating a Company vehicle to deliver product to customers. The Driver will also be required to manually load and unload the delivery truck, verify that all parts are loaded and unloaded, obtain signatures from receiving locations confirming accuracy of parts received, and deliver returned items back to the branch.
- Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer.
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
- Operate materials handling equipment with proper training
- Provide assistance or direction to other stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard workers.
- Assist warehouse employees in preparing items for delivery, including packing products and sorting delivery items by route
- Deliver and unload product at customer facility using appropriate tools, ensure all product is courteously delivered
- Verify all product is delivered against shipping documents provided and obtains customer signature on appropriate documentation provided
- May transport return items from customer to warehouse
- Ability to efficiently deliver to multiple routes may be required
- Maintain cleanliness of vehicle and report any maintenance problems to supervisor
- Must hold a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Ability to move up to 100 lbs. and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Pre-employment drug screen and random drug screens are required
- Bilingual is a plus, but not required
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions with minimal supervision
- Good organization skills
- Reliable and dependable
- Excellent knowledge of the Dallas/Fort Worth area
- No CDL required
The employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, as well as an office environment. Should be able to tolerate high and low temperature levels and occasional inclement driving conditions. If you meet these qualifications and are interested in making a positive change in your career, then we want to hear from you! WE ARE COMMITTED TO HIRING GREAT PEOPLE WE ARE AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/V/D
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. ****Visit our website www.stuarthose.com ****www.sun-source.comwww.sun-source.com
industrial sales, technical sales, field sales engineer, fluid power specialist, hydraulics, pneumatics, automatics, filtration, lubrication, fluid power, service and repair, mobile, mobile hydraulics, mobile OEM, electro hydraulics, hydraulic systems, electronic control systems, gear drive systems, mobile equipment, hydraulic repair, filtration systems, filtration solutions, hydraulic filters, MRO, OEM, account manager, sales manager, new business development manager, territory sales manager, regional account manager, field service engineer, sales representative, outside sales representative, industrial distribution, fluid mechanics, hydraulic technician, diesel mechanic, applications engineer, field service technician, CFPS, FPS
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
- Packaging And Processing Duties
- Self Motivation
- Stock Control