This company has a long-standing history made up of success, dedication and integrity. A smaller company with a family type atmosphere and growing annual sales numbers, this organization is proven to be stable and solid; with the ability to produce a great place of employment for their Ag team. Now you can be part of their team as they are seeking to add a Custom Applicator to their facility in the LeMars, Iowa area.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Great work environment, management and staff. .
- $20/hour +.
- Acreage Bonus $.25/acre.
- Annual profit sharing bonus.
- Full Benefits: affordable health, dental, life, etc.
- Advancement opportunities.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- As an applicator you will apply fertilizer, crop protection products with company’s equipment, as well as assist with necessary maintenance of equipment.
- Responsible for the recording and maintenance of the application data and log books.
- In this position you will also be accountable for repairing, rebuilding, and maintaining location equipment as needed.
- Operate agriculture equipment in addition to Commercial Application.
- Assist in other duties as assigned, including inventory control and warehouse duties.
LeMars, IA also known as the Ice Cream Capital of the World, always has something going on; regardless, of what your interest are there is something for you. For outdoor recreation enjoy local camping, outdoor swimming pool, parks, golf course, trails, skate bark and local hunting and fishing. For a night out grab something to eat at one of the many chain or locally owned restaurants, attend the Olson Cultural Event Center that holds all sorts of events, or any of the entertaining events going on.
When you are part of this community you will feel right at home, LeMars prides itself on great schools, excellent quality of life, exceptional business climate and the dedication it has to make the community the best it can be. They continue to grow while never losing that hometown sensibility.
- Clean Driving Record.
- Must have Ag or farm background.
- CDL or ability to obtain.
- Previous application experience – preferred.
ERC Ag Division
Email: [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Custom Applicator – LeMars, IA
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!
Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)