Our client is currently seeking Customer Service Representatives for contract positions with the possibility of an ongoing extension. These positions are located in Cincinnati, OH and you must be able to work at this location. Pay rate $14.20 per hour. By working for our client, you will be exposed to a large global company (listed on the NYSE), work for one of the most financially stable financial institutions within the U.S., work in a fast paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the Financial Services Team.
Various shifts to choose from 7:00am-4:00pm; 8:00am-5:00pm; 9:00am-6:00pm; 10:00am-7:00pm; or 11:00am-8:00pm
- Will receive 3 weeks of training. Calls are monitored and you will be coached based on those monitors. Professional environment. Strict attendance policies
- Provide high quality telephone customer service to customers. Resolve customer inquiries, provide customers with account information, resolve or refer billing disputes, correct payment errors, reverse fee and finance charges as appropriate and per guidelines, account maintenance, research customer problems that couldn't be resolved during initial contact
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years call center and/or collections experience. Banking/mortgage/financial industry preferred
- Professional phone demeanor as well as excellent customer service, communication, sales, and referral skills
- Ability to quickly gain knowledge of all assigned products
- Ability to solve problems rapidly
- Self-motivated and adapts quickly to change
- Excellent keyboard, phone, and PC skills using word processing and spreadsheet software
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available for eligible employees
- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase—and the coverage is portable
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Exclusive online employee communit
- Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation spending accounts
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services
You can also email a resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative for immedate consideration.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a National Kelly Services Recruiter, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “submit now” button below to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter (Courtney at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative) however your resume must be received via the “submit now” button included within.
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative.
Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.