Title: Sales Executive Shredding
Requisition Id: 25683
Job Function: Sales
Career Area: Sales & Marketing
Work Location: Baltimore
At Stericycle, we deliver solutions and drive innovations that protect the environment, people, and public health. This includes working to create a more sustainable, shared future. Our innovative solutions make a difference in people's lives, communities, and our planet by protecting their health and well-being. Change your career. Change your world. Join Stericycle and help protect health and well-being in a safe, responsible, and sustainable way.
The Sales Executive, a member of Shred-its sales team, is responsible for the direct sales of Shred-it's services to potential and existing customers within an assigned territory. The Sales Executive is responsible for all aspects of sales, pipeline building, qualifying target opportunities, managing the sales cycle, closing orders and following through to revenue. The Sales Executive maintains Shred-its policies, standards, and practices both within and outside their assigned territory and ensures adherence to Shred-it's Vision, Mission and Values.
Key Job Activities:
* Aggressively sell document destruction services to prospective customers in a specific territory.
* In conjunction with the District Sales Manager, develop and set specific and measurable sales
targets on a monthly and annual basis
* Develops and maintains a pipeline of opportunities for the assigned territory.
* Develops and maintains a sales strategy for the assigned territory.
* Maintains a personal level of expertise of Shred-it services and competitive solutions.
* Develops customer lead activity through telephone and door-to-door cold-calling, appointment setting and direct mail campaign .
* Participates in all sales and other training provided by Shred-it.
* Implements and demonstrates best practices to sell Shred-it solutions to prospective and existing customers.
* Participates in special projects and promotional campaigns under the direction of the District Sales Manager.
* Reports daily activities and sales results to the District Sales Manager.
* Maintains a responsible approach to all security and safety matters related to Shred-it operations, following the company's policies and procedures at all times and bringing the manager's attention to any area of concern.
* Liaises with customers to understand their requirements with respect to products and services that the business currently offers or is planning to offer.
* Establishes personal relationships with current and potential customers in the assigned territory.
* Serves as a Helpful Expert in exceeding customer expectations on a regular basis.
* Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
Preferred Education: in Bachelors or Equivalent
Experience (North America & LATAM):
* Post-secondary education, is preferred but not required.
* 1-2 years previous sales experience / prospecting in business-to-business services involving varying sales cycles and multiple levels of decision makers is preferred but not required.
* Experience in Microsoft Office Suite and strong internet skills.
* Knowledge of sales theory and sales cycle.
* Ability to travel within given sales territory.
* Valid driver's license and driving record within MVR policy guidelines.
Certifications and/or Licenses:
Stericycle currently offers its employees the option to participate in a full range of benefits, including a health care program which includes medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage, healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, an employee assistance program, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and sick time, a 401(k) plan, and an employee stock purchase plan. Participation in some programs requires that employees be regularly scheduled to work a minimum number of hours and/or to have fulfilled a waiting period after they begin employment with Stericycle.
The above description is meant to provide a summary of the nature and level of work being performed; it should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements of the job or person. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. Stericycle will consider requests for workplace accommodations for protected physical or mental limitations in accordance with its human resources policies and local laws.To the extent permissible under local law, and consistent with business necessity, Stericycle reserves the right to modify the content formally or informally, either verbally or in writing, at any time with or without advance notice.
Nearest Major Market: Baltimore
- Cold Calling
- Direct Marketing
- Direct Selling
- It Service Management
- Microsoft Office
- Sales Strategy