To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2041 Navy Drive
Stockton, CA 95206
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
1785 Warehouse clerk
Lkq Corporation • Stockton, CA
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Essential Job Duties:
- Create ASN's for all inbound freight.
- Review all incoming emails from carriers and suppliers to schedule inbound appointments.
- Review and audit receiving schedule.
- Communicate any appointment issues with Supplies Support Supervisor.
- Comply with all safety standards and requirements to assure a safe and hazard-free workplace.
- Initiate and support the continual improvement of LKQ Corporation quality improvement system.
- Assumes other duties as assigned.
- Basic Qualifications (Minimum Required Experience, Education, Knowledge/Skills/Abilities, Essential Physical Demands):
- Education/Experience: High School graduate or G.E.D. equivalent preferred.
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Should possess special skills in the operation of a forklift in negotiating the lift in close quarters. Must be familiar with the company's products and warehouse methods, techniques and procedures. Must be able to work in cooperation with others. Must be attentive to detail and ensure accuracy in work assignments. Must be able to communicate effectively with others. Must have the flexibility to work variable schedules, including weekends. Must have the ability to communicate, give direction and monitor employee performance.
- Machines, Equipment and Software: Forklift, order selector, pallet jack, tow motor, pull cart, ladder, telephone, copier, fax machine, computer, and Microsoft Office software.
- Physical Demands: This position requires individuals to constantly be standing for long periods in front of a computer. Should not have any lifting restrictions and must not be afraid of heights. They must be able to stand for long periods, walk, push, pull, bend, climb, and be able to move/lift up to 75 pounds, when needed. They must be able to climb ladders, stairs, and withstand heights of more than 15 feet.
Work Environment: While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. Should be able to tolerate high and low temperature levels. The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme cold and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is moderately loud