To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Clinton, MO 64735
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Data Analyst/ Healthcare Home Care Coordinator
Compass Health Network • Clinton, MO
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Healthcare Home Care Coordinator is responsible for gathering, researching, analyzing and reporting data for the Healthcare Home Program. The Care Coordinators also provide administrative support to the Healthcare Home team.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS – JOB SPECIFIC:
• Maintain multiple Healthcare Home tracking systems in order to provide necessary information to behavioral health staff to better serve clients in the HCH program
• Cross check multiple software systems for data accuracy and proper implementation
• Provide data and/or reporting to HCH Supervisor, HCH Regional Directors and HCH NCM’s
• Analyze various metrics and measures providing the reports and charts for Senior Management, HCH Directors
• Gather and process all necessary client information for monthly enrollments, transfers and discharges, including insurance and spend down verification. Ensure all state requirements and standards are met before submitting to DMH
• Complete daily hospitalization reports which require research and verification before forwarding to behavioral health staff
• Maintain hospitalization tracking system by accessing multiple hospital portals to monitor HCH client admissions and discharges; communicate findings with nursing staff
• Extract metabolic screening values from Database Management Systems daily and enter into care coordination software program
• Research and obtain Outreach client data for contact and re-engagement of services
• Manage HCH Census, with breakdown of DM and monitoring of slot availability
• Generate reports for auditing purposes and perform analytical examination of data
• Evaluate outcomes data and identify areas of concern.
• Assist with overall data extraction, interpretation and analysis from various management systems to maintain integrity of data
• Run monthly insurance discrepancies/ spend down changes
• Ongoing reporting and verification of various information to ensure data quality
• Other duties as assigned
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS – COMPANY WIDE:
• Regularly attends work except for approved absences
• Attends all training as required
• Maintain professional, “champion” behavior
• Provides quality customer service
• Provides services with a commitment to service excellence
• Works in a way that exhibits a commitment to personal excellence
• Team Oriented and Values Diversity
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and an E-Verify participant.