Looking for someone with previous experience as a Site Reliability or DevOps Engineer. Your key responsibility is to build and extend our automation tools for infrastructure provisioning, auto-scaling, code deployment and failover, and bring experience for scalability and performance of our existing infrastructure.
***For immediate consideration, please send your resume to Erik Gunderson at URL blocked - click to apply
Location: North Phoenix, AZ
Length: 6+ month, contract to hire
Status: US Citizen or Permanent Resident
(3rd party, 1099, and C2C candidates will not be reviewed)
- 5+ years working in a multi-platform enterprise environment
- Use modern automation and configuration management tools and be able to explain automation concepts and practices for hybrid cloud infrastructure in detail
- Previous experience with enterprise systems orchestration tools, preferably VMware vRealize Suite (VRA, VRO)
- Previous experience coding extensible solutions and pipeline delivery through CI/CD tools.
- Knowledge of automated IT builds for Linux and Windows systems (provision and de-provision).
- Experience designing, analyzing, and improving processes and workflows, with an eye toward efficiency
- Familiar with source code control; infrastructure-as-code management
- Strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- Automation enthusiast (doesn’t like to see the same manual task done twice)
- Ability to manage time efficiently, working independently and on a team
- Ability to debug and analyze problems quickly; systematic problem solving approach
- Ability to learn quickly and apply new skills effectively
- Ability to multitask and retain a high attention to detail
- Understanding of network protocols and file systems (optional)
- Experience with high performance computing development and administration (optional)
Bash (Scripting Language)
Kernel Based Virtual Machine