TECH SAVVY SECURITY
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
Securitas Security Services has NEW positions available for access control security guards. Security officers in these positions will observe, monitor, and control the access to a client site. The ideal candidate should be very comfortable utilizing a computer for monitoring CCTV cameras, and possess excellent customer service skills.
PAY: $14.22 per hour
HOURS: Sat/Sun 2p-10p & 7p-7a
*additional hours may be available pending availability*
LOCATION: Brooklyn Park & Downtown Minneapolis,MN
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR SUPPLEMENTAL INCOME!
For questions and more details about these job opportunities, please give our hiring office a call at 763-287-3122
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth opportunities!
CAREER & EDUCATION ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES: Securitas LEAD (Learning, Education, and Development) Program:
- We have partnered with Purdue Global University to provide affordable education opportunities for careers in security, public safety, criminal justice, business, fire science, informative technology, or emergency management
- Online education offering 4 different certificate programs consisting of four 10-week courses per program
- Securitas Security Services will pay 90% of the cost!!! *must be able to meet eligibility requirements*
DAILY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Maintain access control- monitor cameras, entries/exits etc.
- Patrol premises- must be able to walk and be on feet for prolonged periods of time
- Daily reporting- utilizing a computer
- Report suspicious activity
- Respond in emergency situations
- Preserve order
- The ability to utilize a tablet, computer or smartphone. Must be comfortable with computers.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications.
- Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
- Must be able to work in various weather conditions
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- Must pass both background and drug screen
Think you have the skills? Join our TEAM today and become a piece of the Securitas armor!