Luxury Senior Living Communities
In Kendall, Coral Gables, Homestead & Weston
Is looking for
Brand New Palace at Weston
An Independent, Assisted Living & Memory Care Community
16025 Emerald Street, Weston, FL
Winner of Gallup's Great Workplace Award
The #1 Priority of this position is…
To provide transportation for residents to and from doctors’ appointments, shopping trips, activities and other various outings.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive bus for all resident outings.
- Run errands for marketing, accounting and Management Company.
- Responsible for upkeep of cars and bus.
- Assist residents in and out of wheelchairs and into vehicle.
- Must have a current driver’s license in good standing and good driving record.
- Must have a CDL license with a passenger endorsement.
- A high school degree or equivalent preferred.
- Experience a must.
- Common knowledge of auto maintenance is necessary.
- Ability to speak, read and write in English required. Spanish preferred.
- Must be able to know the area and map out the best route for each appointment within a set time frame.
- Basic math skills required.
- Must be capable of operating with very little supervision.
The Ideal Candidate
- Responsible, outgoing, punctual, quick on the feet and resourceful.
- Flexible as to work schedule. Must be available to work on weekends, holidays and in emergency situations.
- Must be able to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and the ability to work independently AND as a team member.
- Stress Management
- Self Motivation
- Spanish Language
- English Language