To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashua, NH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Seasonal Payroll Administrative
School Specialty, Inc • Nashua, NH
Posted 16 days ago
Are you ready to make a difference?
School Specialty is dedicated to changing education for the better. That means working closely with educators, sharing experience, and traveling into unchartered territories together. - Are you ready to join us on the journey?
We are currently seeking a part-time (20 hours-flexible) individual to help the Organizational Devolpment department with inputting expense reports as well as other admin duties. This position is Seasonal and the duration is April 2019-November 2019.
We are looking for a highly motivated professional that wants to be part of a winning team. We give you the opportunity to work at a company where you can contribute, grow, and make your own path to success. The rest is up to you.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Responsible for timely processing confidential payroll for per diem consultants
- Responsible for timely processing of expense reimbursements for per diem consultants
- Create Department financial reports as needed
- Support the Department as needed
Change is part of our daily routine, which means you have the chance to leverage your creativity and imagination every day. You’ll be encouraged to push the envelope, to lead through action, and to innovate regardless of your role. We’re shooting for nothing short of greatness. These aren’t just words, this is how we work. Are you up for it?
Minimum Experience Requirements
- Time Management skills
- Able to follow corporate expense report and payroll guidelines
We’re determined to positively impact the future, one child at a time. If you share our passion, we need to talk.
Imagine what we could do together.
Action Oriented – Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
Business Insight – Applying knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization’s goals.
Collaborates – Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
Customer Focus - Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
Drives Results – Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
Plans and Aligns – Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
- School Specialty, Inc. is a Drug Free Workplace. All applicants are subject to a drug screen and background check as a condition of employment.
- EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled
- If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Opportunities@SchoolSpecialty.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Only local candidates please. This position is based out of the Nashua, NH office. Please apply online at www.schoolspecialty.com/careers to be considered.Openings 1