Safety-Kleen Seattle, WA is looking for a Warehouse Lead to join their safety conscious team. As a Warehouse Lead you will be responsible for supervising our warehouse staff and for completing all assigned warehouse duties in a safe and responsible manner.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensure that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Supervise warehouse personnel;
- Unload containerized waste from the route trucks;
- Reload route trucks with supplies and equipment for next day’s runs;
- Stock the warehouse with received materials;
- Prepare waste loads for shipment;
- Housekeeping in the branch (painting, picking up trash, sweeping, cleaning, straightening);
- Empty and fill drums of solvent mineral spirits;
- Perform minor repairs on parts washers at the warehouse;
- Supervise third party bulk liquid transfers;
- Order inventory and assist with inventory count at warehouse;
- Other duties as required.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- High school diploma or equivalent required;
- 1+ years previous warehouse experience preferred;
- Previous supervisory experience;
- Forklift operating experience;
- Valid drivers’ license;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision at times.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Warehouse Lead
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
- Forklift Truck