To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tacoma, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant | Puget Sound | Tacoma, WA
Ensign Services • Tacoma, WA
Posted 1 month ago
The receptionist/administrative assistant is responsible for routine clerical matters and assuring that documents flow in a coordinated and efficient manner. This is a non-exempt position.
- Provides assistance to the Director of Operations/Administrator, preserving the confidential nature of items of which he/she has knowledge.
- Handles all correspondence and word processing for the home health organization.
- Answers telephone inquiries and channels them appropriately.
- As necessary, sends physician's orders for signature. Keeps current log of what is sent and tracks receipt of signed document.
- Assists in completing tasks throughout the office departments when needed.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Operations/Administrator.
The above statements are only meant to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by the employee of this job. The employee may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those stated in this description.
- Experience preferably in home health or health care organizations, or 1-2 years of college experience preferred.
- Is at least eighteen years of age.
- Multitasking skills
- Personal computer skills
At Puget Sound Home Health, we believe in making sure that we have the right team in place. Our team is skilled and passionate about providing care that exceeds expectations. We have created a culture of teamwork and support for our staff that is unlike any in the industry. This allows our talented team to focus on what they do best.
Will you live CAPLICO?
Customer Second (Employee First)
Passion For Learning
Love One Another
Intelligent Risk Taking
We would love to meet you and hear your commitment to live CAPLICO with us.
In addition to hiring a receptionist/administrative assistant who exhibits the above qualities that help us create a world class culture, we offer competitive wages, mentorship and training for new graduates, tuition reimbursement for our employees, and dependent care and public transportation FSAs. Also, we offer cell phone and movie ticket discounts, 401(k) with matching contributions, career advancement opportunities, and medical, dental, and health insurance.
Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at www.ensignbenefits.com
Puget Sound Home Health
4002 Tacoma Mall Blvd #204
Tacoma, WA. 98409
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.