Veolia Phoenix, AZ processor for recycling of fluorescent lamps, ballast, batteries, computer electronics and mercury-bearing waste. The Phoenix facility is a RCRA permitted facility for mercury recovery activities and a USEPA permitted TSCA/ballast storer and processor. The facility serves industrial, commercial and government organizations across west regional of the United State.
Maintenance Mechanic Lead
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
5:00am - 1:30pmScope & Responsibilities:
Responsible for inspecting, troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining a variety of machinery and equipment to include engines, motors, tools, parts (hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical, etc.), plumbing, conveyor systems, etc. to ensure optimum performance of machines and associated equipment.
Required Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
• Strong team player
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Time management: the ability to organize and manage multiple deadlines
● High School diploma or General Educational Development (GED) required
● Associate’s degree with emphasis in electrical/mechanical skills preferred
● Minimum 3 (three) years of experience in electrical and mechanical troubleshooting
• OSHA HAZWOPER training will be provided.
Complex Problem Solving