Join us on our mission to elevate customer experiences for people around the world. As a member of the Everise family, you will be part of a global experience company that believes in being people-first, celebrating diversity and incubating innovation. Our dedication to our purpose and people is being recognized by our employees and the industry. Our 4.5/5 rating on Glassdoor and our shiny, growing wall of Best Place to Work awards is a testament to our investment in our culture. Through the power of diversity, we celebrate all cultures for their uniqueness and strengths. With 13 centers around the world and a robust work at home program, we believe great things happen when we work with people who think differently from us. Find a job you’ll love today!
- Required to attend a Trainer Content Certification or a New Hire Agent Training if new to the UHS required Services of this Operations Guide.
- Group Retiree: Required to attend a Trainer Content Certification or a Group New Hire Agent Training if new to the UHS required Services of this Operations Guide. In addition to Trainer Content Certification / Group New Hire training, Operations Manager must attend Connector Model training,
- Consumer Engagement Manager will complete the Consumer/Agent Experience Training prior to the first Agent/Representative new-hire training.
- Required to remain fully engaged with the UHS sales campaign during the Annual Enrollment Period peak selling season through at least December 10th, as aligned to the language and commitment in the SOW.
Consumer Experience Requirements:
Consumer Engagement Managers are expected to own these responsibilities personally.
Required Skill Set:
- Passion around providing our consumers with an outstanding experience.
- Creativity and drive to create a culture that is motivating and engaging for the site agents.
- Is a people person.
- Prior stable work experience.
- Proficiency with computer and Windows PC applications which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications and apply their use for phone and non-phone activities.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely verbally and in writing.
- Ability to multi-task. This includes ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product.
- Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive.
- Self-driven and ambitious
- Outgoing personality with high energy
- Group Retiree additional requirement: proficient with Group Retiree resources and processes
- Consumer focus
- Drive execution of Agent Experience as outlined in the AE SOP including:
- Site/Agent/Team contests driven by vendor as well as UHS
- Signage and UHS brand material
- Visuals to drive performance such as ranking postings, agent recognition, etc.
- Respond to UES/NPS survey results that are unfavorable to include listening to call, identifying agent opportunity and passing along to supervisor and/or coach so they can make outreach as needed to the consumer and provide necessary agent coaching/remediation
- Recognize and reward positive UES/NPS surveys.
- Managing and leveraging UHS Swag and/or gift cards
- Drive new hire engagement by posting a variety of items that would be of interest to training classes; i.e. welcome message to each class day one (1), trainee of the day recognition, graduation day announcement, etc.
- Analyze performance using Clarabridge and provide guidance to supervisors and coaches on areas to improve sales performance.
- Trainer Content Certification if new to the UHS required Services of this Operations Guide or Attend New Hire Agent training.
- Attendance at UHS designated location in one (1) week of Operations Vendor & Consumer Engagement Manager Training conducted by UHS Vendor Management.
- Attend UHS Consumer/Agent Experience training
Role Required to Conduct Training:
One of the following roles would be responsible for conducting the Consumer/Agent Experience Training:
- UHS Onsite Leader/SME
- UHS Account Manager
The training for this role will be facilitated by UHS at a common location. The travel for this training will be at the Vendor’s expense.
- Secure access to UHS network and systems as provided to Vendor.
Phone Support Licensing Requirements:
If you’ve got the skills to succeed and the motivation to make it happen, we look forward to hearing from you.
Hardworking And Dedicated