Enlighten, an Alion company is looking for an experienced Cyber Hunt Analyst to apply strong cyber security, Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO) and networking domain knowledge to support cyber analytics product development and modeling, threat analysis, and direct customer mission support. Regular activities consist of hunting for threats, reporting on findings, and converting tools, techniques and processes into automated capabilities for the current cyber platform. Will also be responsible for collecting customer Cyber Operations requirements, generating use cases, providing Cyber SME support and system training to end users.
- Current TS/SCI level security clearance is required and therefore all candidates must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Cyber Security or similar field. Educational requirements may be adjusted for applicable work experience. Work experience may be adjusted for highly specialized knowledge or uniquely applicable experience.
- 5+ years of experience in cyber security operations related fields.
- Knowledge of Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO), including threat hunting methodologies.
- Technical experience to cyber data analysis to include continuous monitoring, intelligence, and reporting.
- Ability to abstract threat hunting concepts to look at the ‘big picture’ and discover threats that aren’t captured by traditional methods (e.g. SIEMs).
- Experience in big data hunting analysis and reporting.
- Advanced experience in using cyber tools, defensive toolkits, endpoint and network sensors, SIEMs, and threat sharing platforms (e.g. MISP).
- Advanced experience with the MITRE ATT&CK framework and associated TTPs.
- Leverages an understanding of enterprise IT infrastructure, systems monitoring, and networking to identify suspicious patterns and behaviors within the ecosystem.
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical, and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work well independently with little input, and as a part of a team.
- Excellent work ethic and a high commitment to quality.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Prior experience interfacing, consulting and training customers is a big plus.
- Security+ certification.
- CISSP, CEH or similar certification.
Security Clearance: Top Secret/Sensitive Comp Info
Telework - Not Eligible
Certified Ethical Hacker
Certified Information Systems Security Professional
Comp Tia Security+