Every day, the people of TSYS® and Netspend® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are "People-Centered Payments", and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere — and for yourself — we may have the right place for you.
The Strategic Marketing Account Manager will manage and optimize a key account to drive new customer acquisition and ongoing customer engagement and retention. This role reports to the Director of Strategic Accounts and involves working closely with Product Marketing, Analytics, Creative and Development teams. This position is based in San Mateo, CA and there will be occasional travel to NetSpend’s headquarters in Austin, Texas.
- Maintain a holistic view of the relationship on a day-to-day operational and strategic level.
- Design and execute multi-channel customer acquisition strategies, including Online/Interactive, Mobile, and Direct Mail that produce profitable customer relationships and maximize ROI.
- Develop test plans and monitor performance results for multiple customer acquisition channels and lifecycle campaigns.
- Leverage data, analytics and industry knowledge to drive acquisition growth and lifetime value metrics.
- Manage creative and messaging tests.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, analytics, creative and development teams to maximize conversion funnel.
- Identify new online, viral and in market marketing opportunities, partnerships, features, services, and capabilities that impact program profitability.
- Prepare key account and management reports.
- Manage daily volumes for all marketing channels.
- Track contractual obligations.
- Monitor competitive environment.
Not Ready to Apply? URL blocked - click to apply
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in account management, direct-to-consumer marketing, and/or project management in technology, software, financial, or information services industry.
- Bachelors Degree from top university, preferably in business; MBA preferred.
- Practical working knowledge of multi-channel consumer marketing strategies with an emphasis on direct marketing and online/interactive campaigns.
- Solid project management skills and experience managing Direct Response media and agencies, producing winning creative that achieves target cost per order.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and respond quickly in an ever-changing environment.
- Proven track record of focusing on solutions, key metrics and results, propelled by positive can-do attitude, energy and entrepreneurial spirit to achieve financial success.
- Data driven and comfortable working in a data intensive environment.
- Proven ability to establish productive working relationships at all levels and influence change with internal and external business partners.
- Ability to maintain good balance of strategic vision and tactical implementation.
- Strong professional ethics and impeccable personal integrity.
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- As provided in NetSpend's Background Check policy, eligible candidates may be subject to drug, criminal history, and credit checks, which will be conducted and used in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal laws.
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. For more information about your rights, URL blocked - click to apply.
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at +1.706.644.8747 or +1.877.644.8747 or email at URL blocked - click to apply.
Outside of US Applicants:
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, URL blocked - click to apply.
Provide Expert Consumer Insight
Drive Development Strategy
Execute Marketing Plan