SAIC has an opportunity for a Security Analyst Sr. to be appointed as the site FSO. The FSO will report directly to the regional Security Manager and indirectly to local program leadership.
- Preparation and completion of security audits and government inspections
- Routinely operates within these databases - JPAS/SIMS/NISS/DISS
- Processes personnel security clearances; verify visitor clearances, COMSEC, CAC Re-verifications, etc.
- Implements visitor control and certifications for visitors to customer sites
- Ensure proper handling of classified materials
- Coordinates and transmits document control as directed; receipt/dispatch
- Prepares and conducts program briefings associated with executed NDAs
- Reviews documents for proper classification markings
- Supports meetings to ensure compliance with administrative security safeguards
- Supports security processing - courier, scheduling, tracking, and facilitating personnel inquiries and investigations
- Perform general clerical duties as required.
- Ensure facility compliance with all security policies and directives
- Liaison with customer and subcontractor security offices on security issues
- Must have current/active Secret clearance
- Must have minimum of 5 years of security administration experience
- Must be exceptional organizational skills, effectively manages multiple tasks and priorities with minimal supervision
- Must have expert skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel) and Outlook (email, calendars)
- Must be responsive to deadlines and completeness in accomplishing assignments
- Must have experience with DoD Community organizations
- Must have a "Can do" attitude, able to work with many types of people
- Must be a skillful communicator
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Facility Security Officer
or [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Facility Security Officer
for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.
Microsoft Power Point