To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- York, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Health and Beauty Department Supervisor
Christmas Tree Shops • York, PA
Christmas Tree Shops is growing and so is our need for more talented associates. We offer a distinctive, fast paced, and dynamic retail environment where you can truly make a difference AND have a very real opportunity to grow your career! If you are looking for a retail growth company that values both its people and its customers, has a winning track record, and an even brighter future, your search is over - you have discovered Christmas Tree Shops!
Specifically we are seeking a Full Time, Hourly Health and Beauty Department Supervisor in our York, PA store. This posiiton requires a flexible to include days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- The Harmon Dept consists of health and beauty items, make-up, sundries, medicine, hair care and accessories, etc. The Supervisor is responsible for inventory control, receiving, merchandising, product flow, training, scheduling, markdowns, etc.
- Upholds Company policies and procedures, including safety and operating standards; partners with Store Manager or designate to address associate and operating issues and problems in a timely manner; monitors associate work and provides appropriate feedback and direction as necessary
- Acknowledges customers in a courteous, helpful, and respectful manner, promptly and politely responds to customer inquiries and customer requests for support
- Assists with processing price changes on product and merchandise displays as needed; assists with creating displaying required signage
- Directs and prepares fixtures as needed to enable execution of stocking plans and presentation standards; deploys and uses step stools/ladders, processing carts, and other stocking and safety equipment as required
- Directs and completes the return of misplaced product, customer return, and other product gathered in the front-end to the correct location in the store
- Assigns and performs stocking activities following established stocking priorities, stocking standards, and stocking plans
- Directs and executes the organization and straightening of merchandise areas on the sales floor; ensures and executes replenishment of shelf stock from overhead valences and display shelves
- Manages and performs the retrieval and preparation of merchandise for stocking; upholds and executes case cutting, price label and price verification requirement; ensures and executes removal of product from packaging and affixing pricing labels/stickers as needed; direct and ensures the preparation of merchandise for stocking on applicable fixtures; coordinates and performs the removal and disposal of related cardboard and trash
- Upholds housekeeping standards throughout facility
- Participates in the Manager-on-Duty program when required
- Monitors building security, promotes and upholds associate safety, and provides emergency response as needed
- Supports and facilitates training and development of associates
- Previous Health and Beauty (similar merchandise) retail experience required
- Strong background in ordering product
- Must have sufficient availability to work required schedules
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with customers, associates and managers
- Ability to read and interpret documents and reports such as: cash variance, sales reporting, various forms of tender, price tags, merchandise descriptions, in store signs, safety rules, operating and maintenances instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to understand, speak, read, and write effectively in the English language and communicate effectively with customers, associates, supervisors, and managers
- Ability to continually stand; regularly bend, twist, stoop, climb (step-stool/ladder) and reach; regularly handles, process, lift and push product and equipment up to 30 lbs., occasionally handles, process, lift and push product and equipment up to 50 lbs.
These positions offers competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, and exciting Management promotional opportunities for top performers within a growing company. Please email your resume and hourly wage requirements to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] .
Christmas Tree Shops Is An Equal Opportunity Employer