- Supervise and coordinate survey crew to ensure projects are surveyed correctly.
- Understand, advocate, participate in and fully comply with Pulice’s safety procedures.
- Track and maintain survey equipment and supplies to ensure profitable completion of the project.
- Verify and provide project control surveys and monuments.
- Provide field surveys and layouts of all items pertaining to road construction (walls, drainage, bridges, earthwork, utilities, etc.) in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assist Quality Control as required to verify field layout and survey data.
- Obtain and record as-built survey data as required to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Determine, track, and calculate quantities required for progress billing applications and forecasts.
- Provide technical assistance as required for machine control operations and grade checking personnel.
- Provide training to project personnel in survey, machine control technology, and techniques.
- Equipment verification once a month
- Attends safety meeting and trainings
- Daily maintenance and preparation of surveying equipment and vehicle
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Minimum 5 years of relevant surveying construction experience with heavy roadway projects for a similar or larger scope of work
- High School Diploma.
- Extensive knowledge of surveying, and heavy civil construction equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings and specifications and translate into survey data for layout in the field.
- Familiarity with GPS systems, machine control systems, and late-model survey equipment.
- Experience with at least two similar projects in the same position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to lift 25 to 50 lbs several times a day
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be accustomed to working in outside environment
- Must be able to access all areas of a jobsite.
- Must work well under pressure
Pulice Construction, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
- Control Systems