To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Consolidated Container Company • Atlanta, GA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are currently seeking a Production Supervisor for our Atlanta facility. Production Supervisors report directly to the Operations Manager.
We are the National Leader in a Stable, Growing Industry!
We are a leading provider of top quality rigid packaging. Our organization consists of more than 2,400 employees in over 55 locations. We are a customer driven company with proven expertise in the areas of custom design, supply chain fulfillment and diverse manufacturing platforms. We are a company that is passionate about helping our clients succeed. Companies nationwide rely on Consolidated Container Company to provide products, support innovation, facilitate marketing decisions and improve business performance in their daily operations. Our talented and diverse team of employees rivals all others in the industry.
We have the opportunity to drive innovation, cultivate insights and build unique solutions for our clients. We take pride in our work, and our workforce, and believe in cultivating an atmosphere that supports success.
What sets Consolidated Container Company apart from any other company is the quality of our most valuable resource-our people. On a daily basis, we exemplify our Guiding Principles:
- Act with Integrity & in Compliance
- Drive Value Creation
- Be Disciplined Entrepreneurs
- Focus on the Customer
- Act with Humility
- Treat others with Dignity and Respect
The incorporation of these principles at all levels of our organization allow our employees to feel valued and excited about the impact Consolidated Container Company has on both consumers and clients who use our products. Our culture fosters excellence personally and professionally and promotes development that leads to continued success.
Want to learn more about Consolidated Container Company?
Please visit our website at: www.cccllc.com
Consolidated Container Company is committed to providing a competitive Total Rewards Package that meets our employees’ needs.
From a choice of medical, dental and vision plans to retirement savings opportunities through a 401(k), company match and Roth feature, CCC offers a comprehensive benefits package. We want our employees to have a work life balance ensuring they are at their best in whatever they do. We offer a generous holiday, vacation and time off program as well as opportunities to contribute to our local communities and broader scale sustainability efforts.
In addition to recognition we believe in supporting our employee’s professional growth and development. We provide employees a wide range of free e-courses through our Learning Management System as well as training sessions, seminars and a generous tuition reimbursement benefit.Responsibilities
Job Objective: Direct and monitor activities of production personnel and manage resources employed in manufacturing of packaging solutions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead by practicing our Company's Guiding Principles and boldly championing our Always Made Right, Always Made Safe Culture;
- Act with Integrity & In Compliance by complying with safety and Company policies, procedures, and established laws and regulations;
- Be Disciplined Entrepreneur, owning process inmprovement and continually enhancing safety, quality, production and financial results;
- Drive Value Creation by fostering morale and employee engagement, improving employee retention and continuous improvement;
- Focus on the Customer by including steps that meet customer product specifications, and delivering in a timely manner;
- Act with Humility by challenging the status quo, creating a positive impact on culture, and acting as an employee and Company advocate;
- Treat Others with Dignity & Respect, using consistency and integrity when dealing with employees;
- Manage the employee performance cycle, including interviewing candidates, training and development of team members, recommending advancement and promotions, coaching, counseling, and employment discharge;
- Act as a Change Agent, welcome new experiences, exhibit a 'can do' mind-set to affect change (learn new skills, adapt to business changes, etc.);
- Demonstrate correct process, providing instruction, learning aids and resources as appropriate, and maintaining documentation;
- Serve as technical process expert in production, planning, scheduling, preventative maintenance (PM) actions, and budgetary matters;
- Administrative duties including but not limited to documenting employee performance results and goals, and training progress;
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment, with at least 2 years in a supervisory or leadership role.
- High level knowledge of machinery and production systems.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to apply production, inventory control and continuous improvement tools.
- Demonstrated ability to meet safety, quality and production requirements.
- AS degree is preferred.
- Blow or Injection Mold experience is a plus.
- Bilingual Spanish.
- A drive to strive for continuous improvement.
- Computer skills.
- Lean and or Six Sigma certification is a plus.