This is a remote role
Ad Hoc is a digital services company that helps the federal government better serve people. Our team of experts from across commercial industry and government brings the modern skills necessary to help agencies transform public services into digital services. Our work enables agencies to meet the needs of their users while closing the gap between consumer expectations and government.
We are currently seeking a Vice President for our Commercial, State, & Local Programs
The Vice President of Commercial, State & Local is a business unit executive responsible for management, oversight, and growth for Ad Hoc's work in the Commercial, State & Local market. The VP oversees multiple programs, ensuring Ad Hoc's delivery teams are meeting our customer's needs by designing, building, and operating superlative digital services.
The VP leads efforts to increase Ad Hoc's support of our customer's missions. This includes researching and understanding the client's key business objectives, challenges, and goals. This person develops deep working relationships with our customers and grows Ad Hoc's business through these relationships. They also develop deep working relationships with other vendor partners and expand Ad Hoc's presence through these relationships. They will seek out new opportunities that fit Ad Hoc's core capabilities and will lead efforts to capture those opportunities and build a team that can scale these efforts.
The VP, Commercial, State & Local is responsible for (Essential Functions):
* Builds and acts upon existing contract work with the Commercial firms and State & Local agencies to deliver high impact digital services
* Supervises, mentors, and develops Program Managers and other supporting roles; develops a cadre of skilled leaders/managers to support a growing portfolio of Commercial, State & Local business
* Works closely with the VP, Customer Success to form the Senior Leadership Team, responsible for driving the day-to-day operational core of Ad Hoc
* Contributes to and delivers on corporate OKRs
* Coordinates internally on customer needs to prepare for contract win requirements
* Oversees the operations of the Commercial, State & Local business unit and meets business goals and projections
* Drives a highly collaborative team dynamic that nurtures diversity, ownership and accountability, while encouraging innovation and new ideas
* Excels in written and verbal communication and exhibits excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
All Ad Hoc Leaders are expected to embody Ad Hoc's core values in their leadership and to hold their team accountable to the same. Ad Hoc Leaders are expected to ensure we are always growing by tackling hard problems, being strategic and learning from others. Ad Hoc Leaders are expected to lead with humility. This involves being there for their teams, having a perspective, and demonstrating low/no ego in their leadership.
Although this position is remote, team members in this role are expected to occasionally attend in-person team events, client and/or partner meetings as required by business needs. In-person attendance at these meetings and events is an essential function of this role as a leader of people at Ad Hoc.
* Company-Subsidized Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Vanguard 401K Plan
* Unlimited Vacation
* Continuing Education/Annual Conference Attendance
Ad Hoc LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.
- Business Planning
- Business Requirements
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Customer Demand Planning