The candidate chosen for this position shall assist in care of hospital patients under the direction of nursing and the medical staff. Position is responsible for adhering to all standards of nursing care, and for promoting teamwork among co-workers.
• High School graduate or equivalent preferred.
• Long Term Care class required.
• Current Certified Nurse Aide License through the state of Oklahoma
• BLS is required prior to beginning orientation or working on a floor.
• 1 year Full or Part time (greater than 20 hours per week) hospital based experience preferred.
• Must successfully pass Pre-employment Assessment.
Moving Of Patients
Take Vital Sign