Accounts Receivable Coordinator
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a rapidly growing manufacturer that is looking for an Accounts Receivable Coordinator with a a minimum of two years of experience. Under the supervision of the CFO, this position is hands on and is responsible for performing the duties and process of Accounts Receivable and billing. Day to day duties will focus on billing, credit, collection, commissions, account reconciliations and more. The right person will be diplomatic but firm, eager to learn, very honest and excited about growing with the company.
• Accounts Receivable Coordinator Prepares daily cash deposits and fills out cash control sheet daily.
• Enter finalized cash receipts and updates accounts receivable ledger by customer.
• Obtain and mails invoice copies for customers, as requested.
• Process daily credit card deposits.
• File check stubs and bank receipts.
• Research and processes customer claims of invoice payment.
• Research and processes charge backs, returns, and bad checks.
• Answer accounts receivable phone inquiries and follows up.
• Call and/or mail correspondence to customers as necessary in order to update accounts.
• Assist with related special projects, as required.
• 1 year + AR experience
• Attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid computer skills