About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Information Security Analyst... In this role, you will:
Required Qualifications, US:
- Participate and identify security risks companywide and ensure that appropriate data security procedures and products are implemented
- Maintain an awareness of bank security policies and government regulations pertaining to information security
- Review the development, testing, and implementation of security plans, products, and control techniques
- Develop and implement security standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple platforms and diverse systems environments
- Investigate and recommend appropriate corrective actions for data security incidents
- Identify regulatory changes that will affect information security policy, standards, procedures, and recommend appropriate changes
- Provide security consulting and project management services on highly complex information security projects and issues
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Interact with internal customers
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- 2+ years of Information Security Analysis experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 2+ Information security, risk, strategy, execution experience
- Resource will also be liaising with the same individuals in support of ISE - Info Security Evaluation
Resource will serve as liaison with LOB SMEs, asset owners and our Information Security Analyst counterparts in order to support the Information Security Risk Assessment (ISRA) team program's Initiation and Intake, Tiered Approval Process (TAP) and Action Plan coordination processes.
As part of the initiation activities the resource will be completing the Asset Characterization in the new ISET tool. This will include migration of data from the ISRA sparc tool to the new ISET tool as well as setting up new applications as they go through the sunrise process. Pay Range
$30.58 - $54.33 Hourly Benefits
We Value Diversity
- Information about Wells Fargo's employee benefits
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Project Management
- Self Motivation