Why work for Randstad? We have been consistently recognized as one of the "Best Places to Work" - and with good reason. We're a company of experts with a clear dedication to those we serve. We take the time to build relationships with clients and candidates so we can truly understand what they need - and how we can help them succeed. Our people drive our business.
Senior Teller Lockbox Coordinator Milwaukee, WI $19.80 per hour
3rd Shift - Sunday - Thursday 9:45 pm - 5:45 am
- Distributes workload, monitors production and participates in work as necessary.
- Coordinates with other work areas as required to ensure compliance with service standards and regulatory deadlines.
- Resolves exceptions and problems of a more routine nature, referring more complex problems to supervisor or manager as necessary.
- Prepares reports, records and performance monitoring informing management of operational activities.
- Provides work direction and training to staff.
- Maintains knowledge of products, services and systems in assigned area.
location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
job type: Contract
work hours: 9.45 to 5.45
education: High School
experience: 0 Years
The Ideal Candidate Should Have
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Lockbox, Mailroom or Warehouse supervisor/ manager experience is required
- May be required to work directly with management on specific requests to assist with meeting well defined timelines while also performing their daily work assignments.
- The candidate should also be ready to multi-task as the business needs change.
- The candidate for this role should be able to think independently and identify ways to improve the department work assignment process and have a strong understanding of the litigation process.
- Expectation is for this candidate to work well with others, provide support to their management team and strive to work a common goal within the team
- Thorough knowledge of computer applications and/or the equipment used in the assigned area
- Good customer relations skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed ability to identify and resolve/escalate problems
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Three or more years of bank operational functions, systems, policies and procedures, or related experience - Highly desired
If you are interested in a 3rd Shift Workflow Lockbox Coordinator job in Milwaukee, WI then please click APPLY NOW.
skills: Customer Service
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.