Customer Care Service Technician - Wakarusa, IN
CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Reports to: Customer Care ManagerGeneral Expectations:
This is an integral position responsible for correspondence with retailers and subsequent occupants of the homes. This position must have great interpersonal skills in relating with customers and provide a servant minded World Class customer experience. The technician should specialize in all aspects of general construction and have superior repair knowledge and skills. Must use good judgement when utilizing company vehicles and property.Image:
Appearance must be neat, clean with no torn or worn out clothing. There will be no offensive language or gestures while in the presence of our retailers & customers. The vehicle must be clean and organized inside and out. The technician is the “face” of the Clayton Customer Care Department & must reflect a positive attitude & respect for the customer, retailer, Clayton, the home and the repairs.
Duties / Responsibilities:
Repair or Replacement of all materials used in the construction of the homes: Flooring, walls, roofing, texture, cabinetry & countertops, siding, trim, underbelly, fixtures etc. Must be able to do minor electrical or plumbing work.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities Required:
1. Very high attention to detail and accuracy in repairs, clean up, follow up and paperwork.
2. Highly skilled with handling any service or parts questions & ability to offer resolutions.
3. Must have the ability to troubleshoot problems and execute solutions with precise actions for a positive outcome.
4. Superior technical knowledge and skills with proper methods of repairs.
Education and Qualifications:
1. Previous Manufactured housing and/or Customer service experience.
2. Previous construction background.
66700 STATE ROAD 19
WAKARUSA, Indiana, 46573