To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Baltimore, MD 21203
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
District Manager - AUS - Baltimore, MD
Aramark • Baltimore, MD
Posted 26 days ago
About AramarkAramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) provides uniforms and related products to more than 400,000 customers nationwide, in virtually every industry. From designing and manufacturing to laundering and delivering, AUS works with local and national clients to create and maintain a total uniform solution that promotes teamwork and establishes a professional identity. AUS operates from over 200 locations nationwide.
- Establish and maintain outstanding customer service within assigned geographic area
- Recruit, select, hire, develop and educate Route Sales employees
- Effectively manage district's top 100 accounts through Quality Control Monitoring
- Aid in conducting evaluations of staff to provide feedback on their overall performance, growth and customer service skills
- Create a pervasive sales culture that fosters a strong brand orientation and supports achievement of sales objectives
- Proactively follow up on accounts in jeopardy and lost accounts
- Identify growth areas and retain 100% of the district's customers
- Make direct service calls and resolve service concerns expeditiously
- Maintain close coordination with production department regarding service and customer issues
- Perform route observations weekly
- Partner with sales organization to identify areas of growth
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Two years of service and route-based industry experience, with proven track record for growing accounts
- Operate a Step Van or similar vehicle
- Previous P&L accountability and/or Contract-Managed service experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, communication and customer service skills
- Must be able to frequently lift and maneuver up to 50 pounds and occasionally up to 100 pounds, as well as load/unload product from a truck without assistance
- Solid computer skills including working knowledge of MS Office software
- Open to relocation for advancement opportunities
- Successful completion of Criminal Background, Motor Vehicle Record, and Drug Screen checks