Temporary opportunity for a Medical Assistant with a medical practice in the southwestern portion of Hartford county. This temporary opportunity has the potential to become a permanet position for the right candidate. This position will have a mix of front office and back office related tasks within a medical practice.
- Obtain patient vitals (weight, height, blood pressure, etc.)
- Assist with preparation of patient charts prior to appointments.
- Document ongoing progress and records for each patient as needed.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Medical Assistant Diploma or Associate's degree from an accredited school.
- 1-2 years working within a medical office.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- CMA or RMA certifications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.