Kforce has a client that is seeking a Quality Manager in Prescott, Arizona (AZ).
The Quality Manager is responsible for safety, internal/external compliance, systems control, data acquisition and continuous improvement. The Manager is responsible for maintaining existing ISO certification and pursuing additional certifications. This position will actively foster the effort towards lean manufacturing, six sigma performance and best business practices.
- Establish and maintain a clean/safe plant following 5S guidelines.
- Understand and implement the science of metrology.
- Ensure all items packaged for delivery are of good quality and comply with approved specifications
- Improve the collection and use of statistical process data in Access Database
- Perform investigations and recommend corrective actions for item and process non-compliance
- Improve traceability from raw material to finished good
- Collaborate on policies/procedures and maintain the Business Management System
- Direct and coordinate finished part inspections and approval to ship
- Responsible for plant quality goals
- Maintain inspection tool calibration
- Provide technical assistance to customers as needed
- Foster a well-trained and motivated staff by developing a documented training schedule and recognizing achievement
- Daily reporting on safety, statistical process controls and other key performance measures
- Conduct employee performance reviews
- Supervise a team of 2 employees
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Quality Assurance, or equivalent
- Minimum four years of related quality and supervisory experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Access Database
- Experience with metrology and related measurement tools
- A high level of proficiency with statistical process controls and mathematical concepts
- Leadership skills with the ability to affect change and improve plant conditions and performance
- Critical thinker with the ability to see a variety of solutions to a challenge
- Resourceful, creative individual who continuously strives to improve systems and operations
- Effective communicator with all types of individuals, both verbally and in writing
- Enjoys collaboration, sharing information, and mentoring
- Demonstrates professionalism in all areas and leads by example
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Corrective And Preventive Actions
Statistical Process Controls
Continuous Improvement Process