To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
- Phone: 904-547-3065
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mechanic (MA, Boston)
Historic Tours of America • Boston, MA
Posted 28 days ago
The Mechanic’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Inspect, adjust, realign, fabricate, paint, repair and drive vehicle, to include, but not limited to, test brakes, align wheels, tighten bolts and screws and reassemble equipment to keep vehicles repaired, safe and in good working condition.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance on vehicles, equipment and machinery as well as facilities repairs and maintenance while maintaining a safe working environment.
- Accurately produce reports and other departmental documents to HTA, DOT and USCG standards in a timely manner.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to drive in a safe, competent manner a vehicle that is 27 feet to 42 feet in length on busy public streets and on company property.
- ASE Certifications preferred: Auto Brakes and Preventative Maintenance & Inspection.
- Shall be able to read, write and speak fluent English in order to communicate with fellow CASTmembers and the general public.
- Ability to work in cramped spaces and under a vehicle while lying on your back , lift, lower and carry items that typically weigh 25 – 50 pounds without assistance and 75 pounds with assistance, varying distances.
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Completion of an automotive training program.
- Vocational or technical school preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License with an acceptable driving record for the past three years.
- Will provide training to acquire a Class B or higher CDL with airbrake endorsement.
- Must supply own hand tools and toolboxes. Tools must meet or exceed minimum tool list.
- Must pass a DOT physical upon employment.
- Competitive wage.
- Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability, and more.
- Two weeks paid vacation the first year.
- Discounts in retail stores and free tickets to our company attractions.
Successful candidate will pass a drug test and a background search.
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://HistoricToursofAmerica.appone.com