Nesco Resource is seeking Technical Support Representatives for a top place to work in the Capital District! Our client offers a fun yet professional environment with room for growth! These are great opportunities for recent graduates who have the drive and motivation to succeed and an enthusiastic and personable demeanor. These are seasonal positions, expected to last through the end of 2019; however, there is the potential for a permanent position.
Shift for this role will be Monday through Friday, and candidates must be able to work an 8-hour day between the hours off 8:00 am to 6:30 pm.
As a Technical Support Representative, you will provide support to clients via multiple communication channels (phone, email, live chat), although predominately by phone . We're looking for tech-savvy, highly motivated individuals with a knack for problem-solving who want to impress clients with exceptional, immediate, and personalized support communicated with sincerity and enthusiasm. The ideal candidate is friendly, personable, maintains a positive attitude at all times, and goes above and beyond for the customers.
The Technical Support Representative is responsible for:
- Handling inbound email and telephone inquiries related to website support and data file transmissions between company and customers
- Providing outstanding level of customer service, willing to go above and beyond for every customer
- Proactively contact customers as needed via phone and/or email in support of their inquiry
- Creating internal engineering tickets as required to aid in inquiry resolution
- Responding to user management inquiries for all products – these topics include but are not limited to, password resets, adding and removing users
- Maintaining ownership of Tickets submitted until resolved or escalated for further research
- Keeping up-to-date of new platform features and changes, customer specifications and requirements, and communicating those as needed to customers
- Handling seller content and channel syndication
- Achieving quality and contact response/resolution time expectations
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
- Availability between the hours of 8am and 6pm (shift varies on customer needs)
- Associate's degree in related field required
- Minimum 1 year of customer support experience
- Computer literacy skills: file system basics, operating system navigation, conceptual network connectivity, Internet and internet browser literacy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to appease frustrated or angry customers in a positive, sympathetic, diplomatic way
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and problem-solving skills
- Ability to organize work, prioritize tasks, and manage multiple & changing priorities
- Ability to write in clear, concise, organized manner with appropriate level of detail
Complex Problem Solving